Workers Compensation (WCB), the system can be confusing. Especially for the transportation industry. The most common feedback I get from people is not knowing what to do…when to do it…or the possible outcomes.
The problem with today’s training is it focuses on things that don’t help a driver, their company, or anyone related to a WCB claim. It adds to the confusion and forces them to rely on WCB for information.
Depending on your relationship with WCB, this can be a good thing…or not.
This is why after 10 years of working with employers in the transportation industry I have created 6 online courses that can help you with:
· Easy to remember principles of WCB to use in any claim
· How to properly structure and deliver a WCB appeal with a proven template
· Certificate of completion
· Ongoing email support
This means if you have questions about the course, simply send us an email and we will get back to you. This is because the value is in being able to apply the knowledge, but often we don’t have a claim for some time and forget. My staff and I are here to support you.
Regardless of the size of your company or the province you work in the courses are designed to guide you through.
We offer the following courses:
· How to Prevent Lost Time Claims with Strategic Claims Management
· How to Effectively Appeal a Workers Compensation Claim
· How to Interview a Worker & Witnesses Post Incident
· Managing a Worker on Modified Duties
· How to Effectively Negotiate Return to Work / Modified Duties
· Setting Up a Claims Management Program for Your Company
· WCB Supervisor / Employer Orientations – Roles and Responsibilities
· WCB Worker Orientation – Roles and Responsibilities
(Courses length varies from 1-2 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CPD points.)
You can simply take the training, by clicking Take Training Now.
For more information on how to create/get a claims package for your company, take our training courses, or additional inquiries on WCB claims management, please email email@example.com or connect with Anthony on LinkedIn.
If you have not already done so, I encourage you to sign up for our monthly Truck Focus Newsletter, as we continue to connect our industry leaders, to the industry, to help create a pivotal change.
The Truck Focus is a division of the Pivotal Transportation Industry Solutions company. We encourage you to learn more about our mission!
Furthermore, if you have a question or topic for a future episode, I encourage you to send us an email inquiry.
Thank you again for taking the time to listen, and I hope you have a safe day!